Learn to Cross Country Ski in Venabu, Norway
A week cross-country skiing in Venabu in Norway: the perfect venue to learn nordic skiing, in the true homeland of the sport! The hamlet of Venabu is situated at the edge of the Rondane National Park, surrounded by mountain scenery, and with hundreds of kilometres of tracks - this is Nordic heaven!
Expect starry skies, with any luck you might see the Northern Lights, and expect to be well fed, have plenty of time to relax, and enjoy other optional activities at our fantastic hotel - there's a reason people come back here year after year!
Note: we also offer an intermediates week.
Day 1: Arrive in Venabu - group transfer from Ringebu train station to Venabu
Days 2 - 7: Exploring the 140 kms of trails.
Day 8: Departure - group transfer to Ringebu station
- Accommodation on a twin-share basis in a fantastic, remote "fjell hotel"
- All breakfasts, lunches and evening meals
- Free use of the hotel sauna
- Use of grip waxes as required
- Free use of tracks - no pass required
- Transfer to and from Ringebu station for arrival & departure
- 6 days of instruction from a fully-qualified BASI or equivalent Nordic instructor
- Travel insurance
- Train travel between Oslo and Ringebu
- Direct transfer from Oslo to Venabu if you take this option (cost approx 490 NOK each way)
- Equipment hire (approx 690 NOK)
- Optional yoga / pilates / snowshoe sessions run by the hotel
- Personal drinks and snacks
To contact us with questions please click here